Wood HoriClad™ Pedestrian Gate
as per your custom design selection:
- Manufactured from fully welded prime commercial quality mild steel sections.
- All steelwork hot-dip galvanized to SANS121 / ISO 1461 standard.
- Our pedestrian gates have machined hinges with a stainless steel hinge pin inside nylon bushings to ensure smooth movement without binding.
- Pedestrian gates are supplied with square or rectangular steel tubing posts for either side to be mounted to the walls which ensure a seamless fit and reliable operation.
- All pedestrian gates are supplied with stainless steel mounting screws which coupled with our post bushing system ensure strong mounting to the walls.
- All of our wood pedestrian gate cladding options are ethically and sustainably sourced from reputable timber merchants. With our timber clad pedestrian gates only stainless steel corrosion and tamper proof fasteners are used to fix the cladding to the steel gate frame.
- Anti-flex features are standard on our gates to combat crowbar attacks.
- Wood is a natural product and will expand and contract slightly with temperature and environmental changes. To counter this effect and to ensure longevity of your wood clad pedestrian gate we do not offer wood clad options without a minimum 5mm gap between the slats as is best practice.
- Installation instructions and telephonic support and advice freely provided with all DIY Installation pedestrian gates.
- Delivery of all pedestrian gates is costed only on the Cape Town area. Outlying and National areas subject to shipping quote.
- Full Service includes all materials, site consumables and labour required with transport inside the Cape Town area to measure and install the Pedestrian Gate.
If our standard options aren't exactly what you are looking for then select the closest options and chat with us on the next step.